Smart Coffee App
The innovative little app that teaches you how to think and drink like a coffee professional.
Embark on a journey to discover the rich world of coffee flavor.
Created by specialty coffee pioneer Paul Katzeff of the Thanksgiving Coffee Company, the Smart Coffee App will help longtime coffee lovers and new drinkers alike to deepen their experience with coffee and truly understand what goes into crafting a perfect cup of coffee.
The Smart Coffee feature will allow you to choose the mouthfeel, acidity and flavor notes that you prefer in your coffee. Once you have chosen your flavor profile, Paul will recommend blends that you can create yourself at your local grocery store’s bulk coffee bin.
You can also browse ready-made blends from Thanksgiving Coffee that fit your preferences using the “Buy Now” feature.
Learn how roast color, processing and country of origin influences coffee flavor. Explore coffee terms, photos from origin, and learn how to think like a coffee professional from Paul. Enjoy your coffee journey with every cup along the way.
<< The app on this page is a limited demo of the Smart Coffee Selector. The full app includes…
Full App Features
- Smart Coffee: Find your perfect cup by selecting the flavor profile you prefer in coffee.
- Coffee 101: Begin your journey to think and drink like a coffee professional.
- Glossary: Learn coffee lingo that will deepen your understanding of coffee.
- Picture Gallery: Browse photos from Paul Katzeff’s 40 year journey to find the finest coffees around the world.
- Blending tool: Learn how to create your own custom blend at your market’s bulk coffee bin.
- Blend Archive: Recall the blends that have been recommended to you via Smart Coffee.
- Buy Now: Find ready-made or custom coffee blends from Thanksgiving Coffee that fit your exact flavor preferences.
Seeking Roasting Partners
Are you interested in having your coffees featured in Smart Coffee? Send us a message.
- Meet Your Guide
- Coffee 101
- Smart Coffee
- Blend Page
- Photo Gallery
Let us know how your coffee journey went, and share the experience with your friends!